Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mth Dimension

"I have always found him arrogant and rude, I cannot work with him"
"I have no time, sorry cannot help you"
"I am so stressed, I am lost"
"As soon as we can dump him, we should"
"I know others get this much salary, why not me"
"It's your fault, not mine"
"Between you and me, he is an idiot"
"I got a promotion, but no pay rise"
"Do not you question me ever"
"Yes Boss, you are right"
"I am tired of explaining things to this guy"
"I do not feel like I am working in a partnership"
"I quit"
....

All these years, I have grown up in my career hearing the above and much more from all kind of people at all levels in an organization. Trust me, it may sound very light, but in reality it is not. These have been a cause for the teams to fail, organizations to fall, values to stall and personality prostitution. I myself have tooled some of the above and been a victim for all of the above. It was a pain to go through, pain, which many cannot bear.

Alright! Alright! is there a vaccine, cure or a medicine ?

I was one among the many who researched for the same. I have tried many individually and in a group, but none worked out. Maybe I have not been following the suggested course properly, or not fit enough to take it yet.

Is there a better medicine? Is there an instant cure? Is there a vaccine to protect?

"Time passed, One fine day, Eureka!! I found the medicine, cure and vaccination. It will be the solution for all of your pains caused by the above adversities, conflicts, egos and what not, it will save your team, organization, values and personality. This is an ultimate cure for all of your problems. Take it and never suffer."

Well, I wish I had said the above, but... practically it is not a miracle which happens in overnight, it requires time, it requires a team, it requires an effort, it requires practice, it requires patience, it requires passion, most of all...
...it requires a different view... Yeah...

The Mth Dimensional view.

This initiative is to create a network to program our minds to have a Mth Dimensional view on things to find a medicine and cure for the pain or even a vaccine to protect ourselves.

Here you go, the first line of the program has been written, join me to code our minds further or debug ;-).

8 comments:

Nissar said...

Excellent concept... yeah I will be waiting for the medicine for many pains.. and I hope I will get it here :-)

...and waiting for more on Mth Dimensional views...

Great work..!!!

Unknown said...

"Eureka!! I found the medicine.......". Yes, you have found. Eagerly waiting on your further posts to have a Mth dimensional View. Good one to bookmark... keep it growing.

Karikalan said...

hmmm, now you are making the Mtastican more responsible and nervous ;-).

Arunprasath said...

Wow nice thought... and amazing blog...

Each and every person in his life, he is a victim as well as the Offender, no one can disagree on it.

Its basically ur state of mind at a given point of time, when you utter this words and victimize urself and others.

Pain is inevitable but sufferring is an optional - Learnt from ISHA Foundation.

I hope the M th dimension will put trace of thoughts, on how to manage the pain and zero suffering for the pain....

- Its just my polambals :)

Karikalan said...

Thanks for the comment Arun, it was a pleasant surprise ;-).

Avi said...

A wonderful thought process initiation..

We are so used to gett'g prescribed drugs that we don't bother to do a root cause analysis ourselves, rather we got more mechanical these days & everythg is expected @ lightening fast speed, just dip in the atm card & get cash.

If the team consists of like minded ppl, the risk is low, but the challenge is when the team consists of ppl of different opinions & ego.

Great start, hopeful someday some1 'll b able to get more generalised(abstracted) version of the drug.

Anonymous said...

Nice way of putting the mentality of the individual ,which turns down the organization .the solution is fine , but will anyone try to leave their Ego and Conflicts ?

Our mind is tuned for this , as you said ,it needs time and patience ... lets hope one day ,we will make a better environment to live , where they can work .

A salute for your initiation . Definitely you will make a difference . God bless you .

Guess i understood the blog , it intended to :-)

Chakravarthi said...

reat work Kari, it is a disease as you said. It is very important to understand that we are diseased. It's very sad that our youngsters are growing without correct values. Hope many will take this course to recover..